Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Stamp Confusion on Worksheets

A stamp on a worksheet in the lab book means you had the assignment ready when you walked into class. I only stamp assignments that I have asked you to do as homework. When I grade the lab book you get more points for the assignment if I can see that you had it on time. If the assignment is finished but you do not have a stamp you still get points for the assignment but I take a few off since it was not complete at the start of class that day that I stamped the assignment. I noticed some students who cut their papers so they fit nicer in the lab book have cut off their stamp. I will not know if you had it complete on time so if you are a student that cut their stamps off you should come see me. I am going to base it off the honor system and I will re-stamp your paper. I hope this clears up any confusion students might have. If you have any questions please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment