Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grades are Updated

I have updated the grades so check to make sure I did not miss something of yours. I have been out sick, I won't be back until Friday I think, unless I feel 100% tomorrow. Don't forget to finish the reproduction packet for homework. A - Block due Friday and B-block due Monday. I am not sure if we will continue with the switching of girls to another class since I am out. We will probably just correct the packet and that will be enough information on reproduction. Students if you have questions that did not get answered during our discussion please remember to have an open line of communication with your parents and you will benefit from it so just ask them your questions. Parents I know as your child's first teacher this is might be difficult for you to discuss with your child but if you don't they just get wrong information from their friends and classmates. Let me know if I can help in anyway. Stay healthy since it seems like cold season has started. Have a great day!

Jase St. Peter
Rio Norte JH School
Team Thunder Science
jstpeter@hartdistrict.org
http://stpeter.pbworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment